Tuesday, October 13, 2009

OMG - This 'Dragon Age: Origins' Video is Awesome!

I hate it when people say that a game is going to be good, just because the cut-scene is cool. WTF does that have to do with the game, ya know? But watching this cut-scene of 'Dragon Age: Origins' makes me change my mind. This video is freakin amazing. It is up there with the best of 'em, and yea, I'm talking about Blizzard. Watch it on HD... it's worth it. *video below*



By the way, if you are interested in what character you would want to create for the game, there is a character creation tool now available and it can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Nice movie, but i did not like the 20 mins of gameplay. Controls were awkward and sluggish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with that. The actual game itself was not all that impressive... hopefully the story makes up for it.

    ReplyDelete